Students‎ > ‎

Adult Student Info

Starting Summer 2014, the Grossmont Union High School District CTE/ROP will no longer offer adult classes (including the Welding and Veterinary Assistant classes).  However, starting in the fall semester, both the Welding and Veterinary Assistant classes will be offered through the Grossmont Adult Education.

Adult students interested in taking the Welding class should call the Foothills Adult Center at 619-588-3500.  The Grossmont Adult School offers a variety of classes for adults.

Adult Students interested in taking the Veterinary Assistant class can call the Health Occupations Center in Santee at 619-956-4300.  The Grossmont Health Occupations Center offers a variety of medical classes for adults.